Please note that under relevant privacy legislation, other uses and disclosures of personal information may be permitted, as set out in that legislation.
Disclosure of personal information, including sensitive and health information
Some personal information, including health information, held about an individual may be disclosed to:
· government departments or agencies, as part of our legal and funding obligations
· local government authorities, for planning purposes
· organisations providing services related to employee entitlements and employment
· insurance providers, in relation to specific claims or for obtaining cover
· law enforcement agencies
· health organisations and/or families in circumstances where the person requires urgent medical assistance and is incapable of giving permission
· anyone to whom the individual authorises us to disclose information.
· information sharing entities to support a child and a group of children’s wellbeing and safety.
Laws that require us to collect specific information
The Education and Care Services National Law Act 2010 and the Education and Care Services National Regulations 2011, Associations Incorporation Reform Act 2012 (Vic) and employment-related laws and agreements require us to collect specific information about individuals from time-to-time. Failure to provide the required information could affect:
· a child’s enrolment at the service
· a person’s employment with the service
· the ability to function as an incorporated association.
Individuals about whom we hold personal, sensitive or health information can gain access to this information in accordance with applicable legislation. The procedure for doing this is set out in our Privacy and Confidentiality Policy, which is available on request.
For information on the Privacy and Confidentiality Policy, please refer to the copy available at the service or contact the Approved Provider/Nominated Supervisor.